The following items simply summarize what we believe as a church. A more detailed description of our doctrinal beliefs is available through our church office.
- The Bible to be the verbally inspired Word of God, the final authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writings, infallible and God-breathed.
- In one Triune God, eternally existing in three Persons
- That God created the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein from nothing in six literal days.
- In the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross.
- That man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin the race fell, and became alienated from God and that man is totally depraved and of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
- That salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins.
- That all saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Saviour and Lord; and be separated from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful pleasures.
- That it is the obligation of the saved to witness by life and by word to the truths of Holy Scriptures and to seek to proclaim the Gospel to all mankind.
- That the Church, which is the body and the espoused bride of Christ, is a spiritual organism made up of all born-again persons of this present age.
- In the two ordinances that were instituted by Christ – water baptism by immersion portraying the believer’s union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection and also the Lord’s Supper to commemorate His death till He comes. Moreover, we believe that neither water baptism nor the Lord’s Supper have any saving merit.
- In the personal, imminent, pretribulational and premillennial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His redeemed ones; and in His subsequent return to earth, with His saints, to establish His Millennial Kingdom.
- In the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life, and the unsaved to judgment and everlasting punishment.
- The King James Version of the Bible has been greatly used of the Lord and is the best available English translation for us today.