What personal information do we collect from the people that register on our website?
As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your membership and opportunities to be involved at FBC.
- To communicate to other members information regarding FBC events scheduled at your home.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will notify the users via email if a data breach occurs.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our church
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Use the link at the bottom of each email
- Contact the church office
- Remove your membership from FBC
Faith Bible Church
2075 Harrisburg Ave.
Mount Joy, PA 17552